4SHP13LB Standard Efficiency Heat Pumps
The 4SHP13LB represents Armstrong Airs commitment to serious performance and value. It is designed by comfort experts, and built by people who take genuine pride in their work. So naturally, the professionals who know air conditioning continue to recommend the 4SHP13LB to their customers who want more from a heat pump.
- Up to 14 SEER SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rates the energy efficiency of your cooling equipment. The higher the SEER rating, the more efficiently your unit operates, saving you money on utility bills.
- Up to 7.7 HSPF HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) rates the energy efficiency of your heat pump. The higher the HSPF rating, the more efficiently your unit operates, saving you money on utility bills.
- Quiet Shift Technology Allows heat pumps to enter defrost mode without excessive noise. Since refrigerant pressure is allowed to equalize before the switch, the heat pump can dissipate performance-robbing frost and ice quietly.
- Integrated Compressor Protection Integrated Compressor Protection: The combination of both high and low pressure switches give additional reliability to each Armstrong Air cooling unit. The high pressure switch prevents operation in the event that refrigerant pressures exceed safe levels, protecting the compressor. In the event that your unit does not have enough refrigerant, the low pressure switch prevents the unit from drawing in moisture and other contaminants while operating.
- MHT Technology Armstrong Air proprietary heat transfer system. A specially designed fan shroud pulls air evenly throughout the air conditioner’s coil surface. The coil features rifled tubing to enhance refrigerant flow, while lanced coil fins increase surface contact between metal and air. All combine for maximum heat transfer and efficiency.
|MODEL||Cooling Cap. MBtuH||SEER||Heating Cap.MBtuH||HSPF||Refrigerant Charge Oz.||Line Size||Dimensions HxWxD||Weight Lbs.|
|4SHP13LB118P||17.6 ||14.0 ||16.6 ||7.7 ||106 || ||33.75x24.75x26.75 ||169 |
|4SHP13LB124P||23.0 ||14.0 ||21.4 ||7.7 ||101 || ||33.75x24.75x26.75 ||174 |
|4SHP13LB130P||29.0 ||14.0 ||26.8 ||7.7 ||108 || ||29.75x29.4x31.25 ||185 |
|4SHP13LB136P||34.6 ||14.0 ||33.0 ||7.7 ||114 || ||37.75x29.4x31.25 ||208 |
|4SHP13LB142P||40.5 ||13.5 ||39.0 ||7.7 ||134 || ||43.75x29.4x31.25 ||253 |
|4SHP13LB148P||48.0 ||14.0 ||54.0 ||7.7 ||198 || ||33.75x29.4x31.25 ||257 |
|4SHP13LB160P||57.0 ||13.0 ||54.0 ||7.7 ||210 || ||37.75x29.4x31.25 ||279 |158-17348.pdf
- Compressor for 120 months -
- All Parts
for 120 months -
(Specification Sheet, Technical Information)